St Luke’s CARES
View all projects
A social care project working predominantly with young people in South Leeds. Our objectives are:
1. To establish meaningful contact with young people through a variety of settings including drop in session, schools/youth club work, activities/events, outreach work and social interaction.
2. To provide support, advocacy and information in collaboration with other agencies, and to act as a catalyst for positive change, development and achievement.
3. To help young people develop activities and structures, which reflect their interests and concerns.
4. To offer young people new opportunities and experiences, and to encourage reflection and learning from experience.
5. To provide a positive role model for young people, and to create a safe environment in which they can grow in confidence, learning to value and support each other.
St Luke's CARES, Unity House, 173a Beeston Road, Leeds, West Yorkshire, LS11 6AW
Inspiring links to read and cheer me up!