Psalms Intervention Study
View all news
My name is Matt Button and I am completing a research project as part of a Psychology Masters course.
- The study is looking at the effect on hope, flow, and wellbeing of reading and then meditating on a different Psalm each day over 7 days.
- You will be randomly assigned to a control or intervention group and unfortunately won’t have a choice in allocation.
- If placed in the intervention group, you will be invited to choose how many days you will aim to do readings on. This means if you can only do one day, that’s absolutely fine and will help towards the research all the same.
- There will be two opportunities to participate with the first week starting on Saturday 24th April and the second week on Saturday 1st May.
- Anyone over 18 years old, who is of sound mind and does not have a significant mental health condition may be eligible to participate.
If you’d like to know more, please contact Matt Button at firstname.lastname@example.org
News category: General
Useful to know what is going on across the city