Every year Prisons Week is held in the second week of October. This year it will run from 9th - 15th, and using Luke 17:11-17 focus on thankfulness.
This event, hosted by Revd Bob Wilson - Chair of Prisons Week and Free Churches Fath Advisor to HMPPS, will allow Church, other group leaders and Prison Chaplains to gather together online to:
- Hear a word of encouragement from Ven James Ridge, Chaplain General to HMPPS
- View the Prisons Week film for 2022
- Explore how best to use the Prisons Week materials in their particular context this year
- Offer prayers of thanksgiving and petition themselves
- Ask questions of the organisers
- Offer ideas for the 2023 campaign