Arc Spirit Cafe
View all projects
There is now a new style of cafe in town! Instead of offering food and beverages, Arc Spirit Cafe offers 'treatments' that will nourish your spirit and heal your soul.
Arc Spirit Cafe is a safe place where non-Christians as well as Christians can come and encounter the goodness of God in tangible ways. We offer free spiritual reading (prophetic words), physical healing, dream interpretation, spiritual detox and peace encounters to the general public. (Please see attached leaflet for further details.) Many people are searching for genuine spirituality and they are turning to psychics, mediums and the occult. We are bringing God back into public places and are offering people opportunities to experience that Jesus is real and He is very good.
Arc Spirit Café started outreaching into body-mind-spirit fairs 6 years ago. In the last 2 years, we have been operating regularly out of coffee shops, first at Cielo Duncan Street and now at Cielo York Place and Vanilla One Corn Exchange.
Over the years, we have seen God healing and transforming people in the most wonderful ways. We have also seen many people, including reiki healers and spiritualists, turning their heart back to Jesus. Below are some recent testimonies and comments from our ‘guests’:
• At our last Spirit Café, we had a young lad with a fractured knee who struggled to walk even with a crutch. His pain level dropped from 6 to 0 and he was able to lift his leg and walked with considerable ease after being prayed for. (Mar 2018)
• "I had intense pain in my knee and had hands placed on the area. Once they had finished the pain had gone!” (Feb 2018)
• "I felt 100% better after [the team] had laid hands on my shoulder and back. Felt healing. The calming spiritual comments were helpful too." (Feb 2018)
• "A truly uplifting experience. Feel almost like a new beginning, as though something has shifted. So grateful." (Feb 2018)
• “This is not religion. This is life!” (Feb 2018)
• "Thank you. I feel calmer and I feel I can ask [Jesus] for help now instead of struggling on my own." (Feb 2018)
• "I feel really content. Feeling peaceful. Thank you." (Feb 2018)
• "I realised I am not on my own and can survive and face my fears." (Feb 2018)
• “Great people and a great place to come. Your visit may well change your life.” (2017)
• “Just go with an open heart and an open mind; they will change your life.” (2017)
We are currently open at:
Cielo Coffee, 18 York Place on the 1st Thursday of each month, 4.30pm-6pm
Vanilla Coffee, Corn Exchange on the 2nd Saturday of each month, 3pm-6pm
Vanilla Coffee, Corn Exchange on the 3rd Thursday of each month, 4pm-6pm
All our 'treatments' are done through the Holy Spirit and are absolutely FREE. Please feel free to invite your non-Christian friends and colleagues to come for a free treatment and taste and see that God is very good! First come, first served.
Our team are made up of 100% Spirit filled born-again Christians sold out for Jesus. They come from different churches and different walks of life but they have one thing in common, they want to see Jesus high and lifted up everywhere they go.
We offer team training periodically. If you would like to join Arc Spirit Cafe team, please feel free to contact us to register your interest.
We also periodically set up Arc Spirit Cafe in local body-mind-spirit fairs, gospel dinners, outreach events and on the streets. Please contact us if you would like to invite Arc Spirit Cafe to your outreach events.
Cielo Coffee, 18 York Place, Leeds, LS1 2EX
Latest events from Arc Spirit Cafe
AprArc Spirit Cafe @ Corn Exchange
Arc Spirit Cafe at Corn Exchange this Saturday April 14, 3pm-6pm
AprArc Spirit Cafe @ Corn Exchange
Arc Spirit Cafe @ Corn Exchange this Thursday 4pm-6pm
MayArc Spirit Cafe @ Corn Exchange
Arc Spirit Cafe at Corn Exchange this Saturday May 12, 3pm-6pm
JanArc Spirit Cafe Training
Arc Spirit Cafe training (Jan 11 & Feb 8) and Arc Spirit Cafe @ Pudsey Health & Healing Festival (Feb 22-23) are now open for registration
Good to know what is going on in the wider church in Leeds