Leeds Lent Prayer Diary 2017 Mon 20th March (2nd item)
View all news
At Joanna Project we love to get alongside vulnerable women who are often addicted to substances and involved in street prostitution in Leeds. We aim to help them rebuild hope, show them they are loved and restore dignity. As well as supporting women in the community we welcome women into our safe and beautiful day time Sanctuary, where they can receive tailored help and enjoy being part of a supportive community.
· For continuing relationships with women we have known for years
· For the friendships we form with new women
· For our beautiful garden that has blessed us all
· For the ability to keep serving joyfully, despite the setbacks and disappointments we meet daily
· For those of our staff, trustees and volunteers who are experiencing some challenging health problems
· That new Guardian Angels will commit to regular giving
1 Corinthians 13:7 “Love… always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres”.
Contact: Jackie Hird, 07854 857 116, www.joannaproject.co.uk
News category: General,Prayer
Network Leeds does a valuable job linking people to Christian events and communities in Leeds