Schools & Youth Work Intern
- The CROSS ProjectView all jobs
Do you love young people? Want to gain experience in working with youth in a schools and youth work setting? We are looking for the right person to join our team in a training role that seeks to prepare an individual for a career working with young people in a Christian context.
The CROSS Project is a well-established and respected Christian Schools Work team based in Wakefield. In partnership with St Andrew’s and St Catherine’s C of E Churches the CROSS Project is recruiting a full-time intern to begin week commencing 2nd September ‘19.
The role will involve working in a range of settings, including provision of youth activities within two parish churches, the local community and several secondary schools.
The work will include:
· RE Lessons, assemblies, lunch and after-school groups, group mentoring, Junior Church, midweek youth community groups, one-off youth events.
· Internal and external training, including a regular study day and the opportunity to work towards a suitable qualification and undergo training courses.
· Accommodation provided
· Training and qualification paid for
· DBS Enhanced Disclosure is required
· January ‘20 start date considered
Hours: Full time
Closing date for applications: Saturday, 10 August 2019
Start date: Monday, 02 September 2019
I love being able to keep up with the latest stories from groups like Kidz Klub etc.