- The CROSS ProjectView all jobs
Do you love young people? Do you have experience in working in a school environment? We are looking for the right person to join our team in serving local secondary schools. You will be in several schools and be involved in sharing God’s love in different ways throughout the school community.
The CROSS Project is a well-established and respected Christian Schools Work team based in Wakefield and is now recruiting a part-time schools worker to begin April 2021.
The work will include:
- RE Lessons, assemblies, lunch and after-school groups, group/one-to-one mentoring, girls/boys groups and chaplaincy work as well as other one off exciting opportunities like Prayer Spaces in Schools and youth events
- Creating resources, planning and presenting lessons both individually and as a team or with a supporting volunteer
- Scope for using individual talents and passions as well as a focus on serving the school’s immediate need
- 1.5 days per week to begin with the potential of more hours in September 2021
- Permanent contract
- ·Generous annual leave and time off in lieu policy
- ·Salary £8.75-£10.00 per hour (depending on experience)
- ·DBS Enhanced Disclosure is required
For an application pack please contact Jamie Mason at email@example.com or call 01924 215588.
Hours: Part time, 11.50hrs
Your site is a fabulous central source for all these things around Leeds