Full time Receptionist- Caring For Life
View all jobs
Caring For Life is a Christian ministry whose mission is to share the gospel and love of Jesus to disadvantaged, vulnerable and at risk adults in Leeds, West Yorkshire. We do this by offering support through a range of therapeutic daytime projects as well as supported living and remote support in and around the city. The charity’s motto is to “Share the love of Jesus" and our ultimate aim is to see those in our care come to know Jesus as Lord. As Receptionist the main duties of the role involve the following but are not exclusive to:
- Meet and Greeter to Beneficiaries, Volunteers and visitors to Caring For Life.
- Be the front-line telephonist at Caring For Life and direct calls professionally and efficiently, and where not always possible, to ensure messages are taken and passed on.
- Assist in the management of signing in and out car keys and mobile phones. Also assist in the signing people in and out, where necessary.
- Help contact staff when visitors arrive efficiently.
- To oversee the reception email, and reception calendar of events.
- Oversea and manage the booking out of the meeting space adjacent to the reception area.
- To assist with general admin support when directed by Line Manager.
- Provide assistance in keeping volunteer contact database up to date, along with there involvement on the farm, up to date in conjunction with discussions with the line manager and the executive.
- To provide hands on help with keeping the immediate reception area clear and presentable for visitors.
- To, where relevant, facilitate support of taking donations via phone, or in person at the reception.
- Organisational skills
- Excellent communication skills (written and spoken); good English grammar
- Good team player
- Good IT skills, competence in Microsoft Office software is essential.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a good telephone manner.
- Is able to adapt, and maintain professional boundaries at all times.