Maintenance Coordinator- Caring For Life
View all jobs
The role involves:
- Management of site roadways and paths.
- Ensuring safety of site boundaries including fencing, dry stone walls and hedges.
- Management of heating and hot water systems (including Biomass). This will also include the ordering and scheduling of fuel requirements.
- Emergency and ad hoc repairs around the site.
- Routine maintenance and checks of buildings.
- Pest control.
- Plumbing management and repairs.
- Oversight of general maintenance of residential homes and sub-let property.
- Working extra hours when required at certain times.
- Liaising and working with project leaders where natural overlap occurs.
The role will also from time to time help to care for all those people who attend projects, working alongside them helping them to acquire skills and befriending them. Seek to maintain a happy, productive, and stimulating environment for those in our care. Create an environment where the individual needs of each person on their project are considered, helping them with their particular needs and seeking to support them.