CAP Debt Centre Manager- Wharfedale and Aireborough CAP Debt Centre
View all jobs
We are looking for someone:
- with an empathy for people in financial difficulty and able to connect people in need with the financial expertise of CAP and the caring ministry of the church
- who is well-organised and reliable and who wants to see lives transformed
The person appointed will be required to:
- Be accepted for and receive full training from CAP
- Manage the Debt Centre
- Visit clients accompanied by a volunteer, including leading informal prayer
- Build relationships with clients, volunteers and churches
The appointment is initially for a fixed term of three years, which may be extended subject to review and future funding being available.
A satisfactory enhanced disclosure from the Disclosure and Barring Service will be required.
An occupational requirement exists for the postholder to be a practicing Christian.