Administration and Communications Officer (part-time)- Bradford City Of Sanctuary
View all jobs
Since our launch back in 2008, Bradford City of Sanctuary (BCoS) has been part of the rapidly growing national CoS movement. Our vision is to stimulate a culture of welcome and inclusion in the city for asylum seekers and refugees. We aim to build understanding and support, as well as promote opportunities for employment, volunteering and participation in all aspects of life in the city.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and creative person to help us communicate our message, carry out key administrative functions and support us in running events. We are a small, friendly team with excellent local relationships. Working for us means you will be in a very supportive environment where your voice, creativity and ideas are welcome.
You will have: a commitment to the aims and objectives of BCoS; excellent written and spoken English; a track-record of dynamic and creative writing; excellent IT skills.
(Please see the person specification for the full list of essential and desirable criteria)
BCoS does not have office premises and the postholder will be required to work from home, with hot desking availability in the city centre if required. Net travel expenses will be paid from our registered address (BD7 1QX).
- The Job Description, Person Specification and application form can be downloaded from: https://bradford.cityofsanctuary.org/vacancies
- Application forms must be completed electronically and emailed to: email@example.com (no CVs please)
- Deadline for applications: 9am on Monday 4th March
- Interview date: Wednesday 13th March (pm) at Touchstone (see address above)
- For more information, please contact Will Sutcliffe (BCoS Chair) on 07505 053149; firstname.lastname@example.org
We particularly welcome applications from those with lived experience of the refugee journey.